![]() |
| copy from movietvslash painted by 无水乙醇 |
This is my last lost for
finishing this blog assignment. I’m not sure that I will continue writing it in
the future, but if I really want to say something about POI, I might come back
and write more.
Since the middle of the semester,
I stop watching POI. I stopped probably at S04E10. Mostly because I am busy
doing homework, but also because I have weekly TV shows that I need to watch
every week. That’s the reason I could not write things that actually related to
the story after my sixth blog. Today, I will go back to my understanding of
this show. And I truly hope that people can go watch it and feel its brilliance.
POI does follow the pattern of
some traditional criminal show, at least the beginning of the show does. Incoherent
story was played for every episode. This loosen story has both advantages and
disadvantages. People who have never watch the show before can easily follow
the story and show interests to this show if one story per episode. If the
story is continuous, it will keep its original audience. It is like a half-half
situation. However, when artificial intelligence starts to make impact on the
main story, this show has a major plot. So, POI utilizes both loosen story and compressed
plot.
![]() |
| copy from ebay |
POI actually shares a lot of similarities
with Batman. Both stories have billionaires hiding behind the scene and help people.
Characters all have extraordinary physiques and miserable past. They all suffer
from the pain of ordinary emotion. The main director of POI is also the
director of the movie “Dark Knight Rises”. However, POI is not a hero story, there is
not super power or absolute bad buys in this show. And characters are also not
powerful enough to survive from every dilemmas.
One thing I personal think is funny
is watching rich characters spending money buying stuffs that nobody can
actually afford. (Oh, probably the real billionaire can afford, but no one that
I know can afford though.) Also watching Shaw making fun of Reese is also very
fun.
![]() |
| "bear" copy from movietvslash painted by cirxxxcle |
Anyway, POI is one of my favorite
shows. I will continue support it and “sell” it every one. No matter how this show
eventually end up going, I will follow it to the end.
![]() |
| copy from movietvslash painted by lili匆 |


.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment