If you ever have watched through Person
of Interest from the first season to the latest season, I beg you have
impression on the episode which the Samaritan recruits people on Internet and
set up a puzzle solving game for the competitors to solve. That is the second
episode of the fourth season, and it is a pretty intense story. A symbol that is used throughout the whole episode is nautilus.
![]() |
| copy from : Baidu |
![]() |
| A nautilus shell viewed from above |
![]() |
| A nautilus shell viewed from underneath |
![]() |
| golden number in nautilus (copy from http://www.goldennumber.net/nautilus-spiral-golden-ratio/ ) |
![]() |
| structure of nautilus |






Wow.. I had never heard of the creature until now. I am really into things of that nature and believe that this is really cool. It's always hard to think about math sometimes and relate it to things in the real world. Seeing that there is a mathematical creature really blows my mind. Thank you for broadening my knowledge on something as cool as a nautilus.
ReplyDeleteThere are so many creatures in nature that posses mathematics or scientific mystery. I'm glad that you enjoy reading my post.
ReplyDelete